Senior Chemical Engineer | The Chemical Engineer Job Board
How would you like to join a dynamic team with a unique opportunity to lead all aspects of chemical engineering at a premier specialty materials site? If you are passionate about inventing, developing, reapplying, and delivering chemical processes and technologies, then this role is perfect for you! This work will require innovation, teamwork, and leadership.
Do you have 4+ years of experience in Manufacturing and Chemical Engineering and who has a track record of delivering strong results in a dynamic, complex, fast-paced environment? If so, we want you to join our North Chicago Team!
Meaningful work on Day 1
We produce high-quality products and need to do so on-time and at a low cost. As the Senior Chemical Engineer, you will leverage your technical curiosity and understanding to develop new approaches to big problems. You will play a critical interface on a multi-functional team with R&D Product Development, Materials Process Development, and Manufacturing/Quality. You will provide the technical voice for strategic programs. It’s challenging work, but you will make an impact from day one.
We offer you:
- Truly meaningful work from the beginning
- The opportunity to be on the production floor, meeting various challenges
- Mentoring, training, and developing our new uprising leaders
- Work with world-renowned technologies
- The chance to influence the production and quality of our leading products
- Competitive salary and benefits program (private life & medical insurance for employees and dependents, PG stock, saving plans).
- Regular salary revisions and possible promotions – all in line with your results, performance and potential.
- You will work in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
What will you do?
This role is ideal for an experienced chemical engineer looking to bring ideas to life through end-to-end ownership of innovation. Responsibilities Include:
- Innovation – develop and lead the execution of creative solutions for new chemical processes, new products, and major site upgrades.
- Collaboration – provide technical leadership within a cross-functional team widely recognized by Gartner as a Supply Chain Master.
- Technology – stay engaged with industry trends and discover ways to apply new knowledge in the CPG industry.
- Leadership – establish standards of design, maintenance, and operation to ensure successful technology performance.
We believe you’ll be an excellent fit, if you have:
- A Bachelors or master’s degree in chemical engineering.
- 4+ years – progressive experience in Chemical Engineering: making, process, chemistry, and innovation.
- Prior experience leading innovation and/or projects in chemicals related discipline.
- Prior experience in Consumer Package Goods (CPG) and Manufacturing.
- Continuous Improvement Passion to learn/develop and identify emerging trends and technology that drive further insight.
Just So You Know
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company’s specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law. Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
MQualificlearly detailed in job description are assessed in the pre-screen questionnaire
North Chicago, Illinois, United StatesJob Type: Full-timeJob categories: Engineering, ManufacturingReq No: MFG00006828
SHARE THIS PAGE
RECENTLY VIEWED OPPORTUNITIES
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
Learn how our meaningful work is making life better for customers and communities everywhere.
Find out why you should bring everything you’ve learned in your career so far to P&G.
P&G IN THE US
Find out how P&G is making an impact in the US, from sea to shining sea.
FINANCE CAREERS AT P&G | MOLLY’S DAY 1
P&G’s Finance Accounting & Tax Seminar program sets new employees up for business leadership and successful careers.
LOAD MORE RELATED CONTENT
Join us and help make life better through meaningful work that makes an impact from Day 1.
- Old Spice
© 2020 Procter & Gamble. All rights reserved. An equal opportunity employer.
BACK TO TOP